Monday, May 13, 2019

5/6 - 5/12

Thank God for another week of life and another cycle of training even though it wasn't what I was looking for. Monday, I got up early, ran 3.15 miles, rowed 5:30 on the row machine, and swam 4,200 meters in the big pool. Tuesday, I started in the big pool, but switched to the little pool because of the robots. Later, Debbie texted me that I could unplug a robot anytime I wanted to. Thank you, Jesus, and thank you, Debbie. I finished the day with 1.031 meters of swimming.

Wednesday, I sent to the fish farm for the first time this year. My new pond is .58 per lap. I swam two laps and then shuffled for 4.12 miles. 

Thursday it was raining again so I lifted at Twin Rivers. I hit it all pretty hard for the whole body. Later in the day, I swam 8,200 yards(7,494 meters).

Friday, I had to work two graduations at MDCC. After that I was a free man, free for the whole summer for only the second time in fifteen years. 

Saturday was a big training day with a run of 5.05 miles, some weightlifting, and 2,200 yards of swimming. I slept well. For the week, I

ran 12.32 miles
rowed 5:30 minutes.
lifted weights two times,
cycled 3:00 minutes, and 
swam 14,735 meters. 

For the year, I have swim 353,884 meters for 219 miles. I haven't totaled my running, but I'm pretty sure it isn't that much.

Thank you, Jesus. Help me bust it out big the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment