Thursday, May 16, 2019

Distracted

I worked out at Plate City from 11:00 am until noon. I started with a crossfit type of circuit that included lateral raises, squats, stationary bike, dumbbell curls, row machine, and shrugs. But you know I am a sissy and one time through that and I slowed everything down and focused on squats, lateral raises, and curls. 

After lunch I went to the pool, the big one, still in search of that monster swim. I did 5,500 straight in two hours and one minutes and then stopped. I was worried about the dogs. I have taken possession of a mountain cur belonging to an old friend of mine. The dog was under stress, hanging out at the back fence where Charlie put him over into his new home. The poor thing was waiting on Charlie to come get him.

So I went home and checked on Trap. He was still at the fence. He seemed a little more comfortable, not comfortable, but more so. I tried to pet him, but Pee Wee and Bear are so jealous that was impossible. This morning Penny and I went out together to feed them. I wanted to be out there to prevent any conflict. We got through the feeding with no fighting. He was hungry. Then we put him on the patio after he ate because he was still hungry. We gave him some more food and left him back there. After being alone on the patio for a while, he started crying. Penny said he is a sweet boy. I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment