Monday, May 20, 2019

Saturday

After the big pond swim Friday, I wasn't looking for too much Saturday. I didn't even try for the big pool, but instead purposefully went to the indoor pool. The reason? I had a lot of sun exposure Friday and didn't need any more. Also, I was tired so the the long-course swimming had little of its usual appeal to me. It's nice to have choices, options.

I swam

1,500
6 X 50 @ 1:12
300 small paddles
6 X 50 medium paddles @ 1:09
100 small paddles
total: 2,500 plus 200 kick with fins

We then had a blessed invitation from the Barrentines to drive out and eat crawdads. It was a lovely time. We got to hang out with Jarrod and Stacey, and Junior and Frances. We also met some new people. The pool house was neat, comfortable; the crawdads and sausages were tasty; the company was impeccable. It was a thoroughly fun day. 

After we got home, I took a short nap and then went out for a little run. I had hoped for a run and a session at the gym, but it began to rain while I ran and since my phone wasn't wrapped in plastic, I pickup up the pace and headed home. I did 1.73 miles. Thank you, Jesus, for so richly blessing out lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment