Monday, January 25, 2016

Luvie's Report

It was a different kind of week. For the first time this year, I got on my bike trainer, and for the first time in I don't know when, I tapered. 

Monday I did a circuit of treadmill running and bike trainer work after lifting weights at Plate City. I ran a total of 1.25 and cycled for 20:30. Not much, but at least I was active.

Tuesday I again did some circuit work, three times through squats, bike trainer, and running on the treadmill. The totals were 2.65 of running and 46:00 on the trainer. Then I made it to DSY and swam a total of 6,550 yards.

Wednesday was more weightlifting and another easy circuit of 2.01 miles on the treadmill and 14:00 on the trainer.

I was determined Thursday to bust out a big one at DSU, but they closed the school and cancelled practice because it was raining and the word "snow" was mentioned in the weather forecast. This drives me nuts. How am I going to train if the people who control the institutions I am dependent upon can't intelligently watch a weather forecast? The cancellation threw a major monkey wrench into my mojo, and I wound up not only skipping swimming but not running and eating way too much for supper. I know, I know. I have no one to blame but myself.

I remained inactive Friday in the face of Saturday's big run scheduled with my son. I will do a separate post on it. We did his birthday run and ambulated 30 miles. Although I usually can tell you down to the hundredth of a mile what I ran and what I walked, this time I can not. I'll explain in the next post.

Totals:

run - 26.91
swam - 5.986 meters
walk - 10.98
weights - three times
bike trainer - 1:20:30 

No comments:

Post a Comment