Monday, June 20, 2022

6/13 - 6/19

I had another subpar running week. I started Monday with a weight workout that included 1.53 miles on the treadmill. In the pool, I hit the big one for 2,500 meters.
Tuesday, I did my longest run of the week, going 5.27 miles. This was after riding 17.24 miles that morning. For some reason, I did not lift and I did not swim. I did, however, hit the gym again.

Wednesday I swam 2,600 yards, but I did not run and I did not lift. Thursday I shuffled 1.36 miles on the treadmill, lifted weights, and swam 3,350 yards.

Friday I lifted, swam 2,850 yards, and ironically, I ran 1.36 miles on the road. That was exactly how far I ran on the treadmill the day before. Saturday all I did trainingwise was to lifted weights, upper body pull, and lower body deadlift. 

For the week, I

  ran - 9.62 miles,
  lifted weights - five times,
  cycled 17.25 miles,
  swam 10,541 meters, and
  skiergged - 6:00

That wasn't a bad week, but my running has been down now for several weeks in a row. Thank God for good health and the opportunities to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment