Wednesday, June 22, 2022

The Bullet Hit Higher

I came up on the target a little bit yesterday. It all started late in the morning when I finally dragged out of the house for some yard mowing and weight lifting. I love to do gym work and mow the lawn at the same time.

Explain, please.

Between sets, I crank the mower and do a few passes at the lawn. I love that. By the time I finished cutting the front, I had done six sets of bench presses and a few sets on the chest supported row. At times like that, I wish we had a larger yard.

After lunch and some rest, I went back to Plate City. 

Back?

Yeah. It was so hot that I decided to run on the treadmill.

Why?

Because, one, I am in the shade, and two, I can turn a big fan on me and stay fairly comfortable.

Neat. How do you beat the boredom?

T.V. That's why I put that big TV out there.

What did you watch?

I channel surfed. 

How far did you go?

I shuffled 2.1 miles. Then I went to the pool.

What did you do there?

Nothing of quality. I swam

  475 (I stopped to talk to Wade Litton)
  1,025
  200 back
  350 medium paddles
  150 back
  350 small paddles
  100 back
  350
  50 back
  total: 3,050 yards = 2,787 meters

Anytime I get three workouts in one day, I count as a victory, even if they are short workouts. The running was short, the swim lacked quality, the gym was OK, but three workouts equals improving fitness. I am sure of it. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment