Saturday, June 18, 2022

Not Big

Friday was one of those good days, not a stellar one but a solid day of training and coffee drinking, not necessarily in that order. I can't remember what order I did things in. I think I swam first. I swam

  2,000 36:59 1:51
  400 for time 6:20 1:35
  50 back 
  400 small paddles
  total: 2,850 yards = 2,604 meters

I ran, a little, into the teeth of the heat. Only going 1.36 miles, it wasn't too bad, but I could feel the heat even in my lungs. It has been warm here with dew points hitting 76 today.

Either before or after I ran, I went to Plate City. Yeah, I can't remember, but it certainly was not at the same time. Yeah, I'm smart like that. I did push and had to call it at that because Penny was coming home early and I had to clean up. We went to Hill Top, one of our favorites. And that answers the question. I lifted after I ran. Wowzer.

So it was a solid day of three workouts but none of them big. Maybe next week I can do big. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment