Friday, September 20, 2019

Easy Day

Thursday was a much easier training day by design and necessity. First, I am tapering for the Oaks and decided to take two full days off of running. So Thursday I swam and lifted. Good thing, because I had to go to Carroll County to take plumber out there. In the pool, I swam nilly willy until I got in 3,100 meters. 

After school, I led the plumber to the ski lodge. When we turned the water on, if didn't make it to the cabin. Thus we had to go looking for a leak. I was walking the easily accessible part of the line when I heard it up near the old tractor shed. The pipe was out of the ground and broken totally in two. 

Back home, I went out to lift and mow the back yard. When I did, it felt like Fall. I checked the temperature on my phone, it was 93. Seriously, 93 and it felt like Fall.  I did a pull work out. I did not do the volume I have been doing. I decided to make this a de-load week and start a new cycle Monday. I think I am going to do a linear progression model. That is sort of the way I have been training but not as systematic as it is practiced by some. I never did institute the conjugate method I was thinking about. Maybe later. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment