Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Interesting Day

This early morning stuff is getting a little easier but only a little. At 5:30 a.m. it is very dark and the north wall of the pool is indistinguishable from Antarctica. I flipped and missed over and over and over. What I swam was

1,300 32:19
7 X 100 @ 2:15
500 medium paddles
400 easy
total: 3,400 long course meters

After work I needed a nap. Then I went out for a shuffle and did 7.11 miles in our ongoing heatwave. Something strange, interesting happened out there but I will do a separate post on that.

When the run and the other activities were over, I did a little bit at Plate City. The workout was truncated in part because of the lateness of the hour, (I fear mosquitoes) and in part due to my fatigue. But I got out there and did something. 

It was a good day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment