Sunday, February 13, 2022

Inventory

Saturday morning found me in bed, snoozing longer than usual. I did some school work then went out for a run. I did not feel well running. I have found that to be the norm after a steak the night before. I still think a steak is a healthy option, just not a good choice the night before any serious endurance work. As a result, I only shuffled 5.06 miles. I would have liked to do more, but I wasn't into it.

After that, I did some napping and some grading and some thinking. I was thinking of going to the pool, but I never made it. The naps were good, and I enjoyed the TV that I had missed for a few days.

Later in the afternoon, I decided to forego the gym. But then I changed my mind and did some squats. My legs are simply too weak to skip leg day. It snowed about three flakes, and I got a kick out of that. While I was out there, I did inventory of my Olympic plates. The gym is named Plate City for a reason. The final count was 2,409 pounds. Yeah, I have some plates. And that is not even all. I have most likely at least a ton of one-inch plates. The thing is, I rarely use them, the one-inchers, anymore. I plan to slowly turn them into dumbbells and such until they get down to a supply that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment