Friday, February 11, 2022

Taking It Easy

I really let things go Thursday. First, we sleep in on Thursday now and double up on Friday. We do this for two reasons. One is we need the rest, and the second is Tyler needs time to do a good run. Even he gets to sleep a little longer Thursday mornings.

Thursday is also my short day at school. So I have time for a long run in the afternoon. Somehow I managed to lazy away much of the day and finally dragged out for a short three-mile run. 

Swimming? You might have a hard time believing this, but I took the day off. Tyler was out, and Wednesday morning on the Skierg, I felt some pulling and discomfort in my right rhomboid muscle. At the pool later that day, I felt it even there. So I took the day off the heal up before something could develop into a real injury. Once I had a pulled pec that hindered my training for months. No thanks on that again.

So it was a short day in more ways than one but a good one nonetheless. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment