Saturday, February 11, 2023

Aerobic Card: Punched

A slow-start day. Yeah, the cats and the coffee. I think it was about 11:00 before I made it to the pool. Since I had four previous days of swimming with some quality sets in there, I opted for a straight swim. I went 4,700 yards in 1:31:41. That was my longest swim of the year and the longest going back pretty far into 2022. And of course that boosted my numbers for the week quite a bit.

I went out for a shuffle in the late afternoon and wound up going 5.32 miles. That was my longest run since the marathon. The gym really needed hitting, but I was out of time and out of energy.

Penny and I went to Hilltop for dinner. We both ordered a steak and mine was really good. It was not overcooked which happens a lot when you order medium rare. Usually only a small part of it is medium rare and much of it is medium. This one was all medium rare, and I enjoyed every single bite.

Thus it was a nice day. I punched my aerobic card a couple of times. Maybe I can punch the strength card today. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment