Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Monday after Mississippi River

No. Not only did I sleep all Sunday afternoon, but I slept in Monday morning. At least as long as I could. Work was nice. And long. It was nice and long.

I went to the pool in the afternoon and saw my old pal Tom Flanagan there. It had been a while since I had seen him at the pool or anywhere else. I swam 

  1,100
  4 X 50 @ WIFL
  50 back
  4 X 25 no breath
  50 back
  total: 1,500 yards 

It was about 7:00 p.m. before I made it to the gym. I did some gentle walking on the treadmill and my upper body push workout. That included some bench pressing and several more sets on the new overhead press machine. I hit a new PR on it. I have every time I've worked out on it ever since I got it. Yehaa.

How are my legs? 

Thanks for asking. They don't feel too bad walking around. I might try a little run tonight and that will tell the full story on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment