Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I Runned

Not much but a little bit. First, however, I swummed. Tyler didn't show. At least he wasn't late. I can't remember everything I did, but I totaled 1,150 yards, I know there was a long warmup and there were some fast 50s. It seems that I finished with 150 on my back. 

Amazing thing. When I swim before work, I get to the job early. When I stay home, I get there barely on time, breathing hard, and glancing at my watch. But since it was Tuesday, I was off work at 1:30 after a pleasant day. I then went to Tractor Supply to pick up some cordage for a project at the City.

What's the project?

A simple one. For Christmas, my son gave me a double-end punching bag. I finally got aroung to rigging it up. It's neet. I punched it once then missed it eight jabs in a row. What!?!?! Yeah, I need some practice.

I alternated between short shuffles on the treadmill and doing my pull workout. I hit the chest-supported row machine, reverse flys with tubing, the Swim Pull, the skierg, and the heavy bag.

So it was a good day. The running totaled 2.01 miles, and I hit the upper body hard. Yes, I am still recovering from Saturday. That will take about two weeks, but I'm on the mend and thinking about kicking butt and taking names at the next race. NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment