Monday, January 7, 2013

Sunday Summary

I wanted desperately to make the drive to DSU Friday and get in a swim but, alas, I had to work. Since we went on a four-day schedule, Fridays have become sacrosanct to me and I am one unhappy individual when something takes one away. Not only did I have to work, but I had to do it all the way until 4:00 in the afternoon. Life just ain't fair. My cat was also unhappy as he missed his hangout time with me.

My leg press machine.
I did get in a run/walk after work and before taking my sweet wife out to eat. Saturday was one of those slow start days that drizzled rain. I went out for a six-mile run and then did some leg work in my backyard gym before coming in to watch a bowl game.

After a protein shake, football, and a nap, I came back out to for some upper body work.

For the week, I

ran 24.31
walked 7.58
swam 3,473.2 and
biked 43 minutes on the trainer.

That's not a lot, but I'm off to a better start than last year when I barely managed 11-miles of running for each of the first two weeks. After that things got even worse. Running that is. For swimming, I am actually behind last year, but I'll get back in the water soon and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment