Sunday, November 24, 2019

Saturday with Coffee

Why does it seem like I never have a morning to drink coffee as long as I want? John is always wanting me to change something. After months, he finally talked me into going early on Friday, my usual coffee and cat day. So Saturday I doubled up; I made relaxing, coffee drinking, and cat petting job number one. No going in to the pool early. No hard studying early. No Facebook early. No consciousness early. I woke up late and lounged long. I sipped and took it easy and the cats liked it too.

I did finally get out for some activity around noon. I shuffled for 12.13 miles. The pace was slow, as usual, and I stopped not because I was tired, but because I wanted to watch some football. During halftime of one of the games I watched, I decided it was time to visit Plate City. I did squats. Those numbers are classified. I also worked on the log press. I pushed

11 X 52
4 X 72
2 X 77
2 X 77

I also did a bunch of other stuff. For the first time in several weeks, I dead lifted, did reverse hypers, leg curls, leg extensions, and neck work. Then I went inside for, what? Yeah, more football. I love this time of year. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment