Monday, February 21, 2022

BBU 15

I fell off a little last week, but still came out OK. Monday, we lifted weights. I shuffled an easy 2.59, and swam 2,325 yards. Tuesday we lifted again. On the road I ran 5.8 for my longest run of the week, and in the pool, I sagged to a mere 1,150 yards.

Wednesday I was back in full swing with a solid workout at Plate City followed by 3.29 miles on the road, and 3,700 yards with Tyler in the pool. That was one tough practice we did.

Thursday we slept in. And despite the sleep, I went easy in the pool with only 1,650 yards. On the road, well, I didn't do the road. Instead, I went to Twin Rivers because the weather was windy and wet. There I suffered the dreadmill for 2.22 miles. Give me a cookie.

Friday, we lifted double duty doing both push and pull. I ran an easy 4.07 miles and met John at the pool. Guess what!?!?!?!?! He was on time. He was, I promise. I did a straight swim of 4,700 yards in 1:31:26, which was my longest swim of the year. So Friday was big train day.

Saturday, the wife, the daughter, and the grandchildren all loaded up and went to Jackson for the day. Zane and I went to Dick's. I bought a 45 pounder for Plate City, and I gifted Zane a pair of fives. We had donuts from Honest Abe's, ice-cream from Donna's, and supper from Berry's in Florence. It was good, yeah. 

Sunday is always rest day and I only do a very short run. We went to Hillbilly Heaven and I got out of the truck at the start of CR 231. I shuffled 2.21 miles in.

For the week, I

lifted weights five times,
ran 21.4 miles,
swam 12,360 yards, and
Skiergged 22:20

Those are pretty good numbers, but I want and need better ones. I plan for this to be the week that I bust it out on all fronts. Lord help me and thank you much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment