Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Begun Already

Tyler was ill Tuesday morning, but Vicki and I showed up and did our work. We hit it hard. I used the new 45 that I picked up Saturday on the chest-supported row machine. I pushed Vicki up to 25 pounds and up. She had to be sore the next day although I did not ask her. We did the whole routine, rows, lat pull downs, curls, Swim Pulls, the Skierg, and the swim cord. The last three, the Swim Pull, the Skierg, and the swim cord makes a circuit designed to make us more fit to swim good times in the pool.  

I ran only 2.14 miles. Laziness has smitten me of late. Sigh. I'll get over it.

At the pool, I only swam

1,200
5 X 50 as 25 breast/25 free @ 2:19
300 back
total: 1,750 yards

So it was not a big day, but I did beat last week in the pool when I only did 1,150. The Mississippi Senior Olympics are drawing near. We are down to less than two months to go, so I have to overcome laziness. 

Also, we have begun to raise funds for the DFM. We are pre-selling shirts this year. I have sold a few and even been paid for some already. The shirt design is good, the event is solid, and with Tyler working with me, we are going to blow the top off our past fundraising successes. Yeeha, thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment