Friday, February 25, 2022

Easy Day

Thursday is my easy day. We sleep in and Fridays we double up at Plate City. At work, I only have two classes with my office hour in between. I walk out of the Greenwood Center at 12:05 a free man. Yeah, I am blessed like that.

In the afternoon after a nap, I shuffled around town for 4.21 miles. Then I met Tyler at the pool for

  1,400
  4 X 50 fast
  300 easy
  4 X 25 breast, working the underwaters
  4 X 50 as 25/25 back/breast
  4 X 25 dive start, breast
  total: 2,250 yards

While we were there, a young guy came in, Jay, and we worked with him some. He was barely a swimmer, but he made some improvements while we were there.

Thus it was a decent training day but not an extra-ordinary one, an easy one. After it was over, Tyler and I were one day closer to Crazy Man Quadrathon and one day closer to the State Games of Mississippi. "We are going to be real swimmers in Meridian," I told him while we practiced our dive starts.

That we are.

Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment