Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Ahead

I met Tyler at the pool Tuesday morning.This was our first weekday morning swim together in two weeks. We already had our practice planned so we could get in, get it done, and get to work. We swam

  700 warmup
  300 for time (I did 5:02; Tyler did 4:36!)
  300 cooldown
  total: 1,300 yards

Ater work, unlike Monday, I needed the nap and I took it. Then the wind began to blow like a hurricane. That always makes me nervouse about running on the streets of Greenwood. We have so many large trees, and I have personally witnessed huge limbs come down. That could give you a headache or you could lose a toenail. So I opted to do it all at Plate City.

I shuffled on the treadmill and lifted. The chest-supported row, the reverse fly, the lat pull down, and the swim pull were on the program. I got a good workout done, and I ran 2.54 miles.

Thus I have a decent week started. I am 650 yards ahead of last week in the pool, and on foot I am a bit over two miles ahead. Now to keep it going and not get lazy. Thank you, Jesus, for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment