Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Another Brick in the Wall

Tuesday was another brick in the wall of fitness I am building for the State Senior Olympics, the State Games of Mississippi, and Pool Fools. Not only that, but there is the Heart O' Dixie Triathlon, the Dragonfly Triathlon, and who knows what else will pop up that I decide to jump into.

No, I did not get up early. Usually, I meet Tyler at the pool before work. However, they had the baby, Sunday night, I think. So he was out, and I slept in. 

After work, I was in the pool by 2:30. I only did 1,350 yards as

  500 warmup
  50 fast
  200 for time (3:14 - 1:37)
  300 back
  150 cooldown

At home, I rested before going out on the road for some running. I went 5.76 miles before I went home for more rest. Then I went to Plate City.

I must admit I became a bit lazy. I only did three sets, or was it four? on the chest-supported row. In addition, I did some corator tuff exercises and some tubing work for the upper back before going inside for the night. I then spent time preparing for class the next day. With seven different classes, I have to study most nights, all weekends, and many mornings. That's what they pay me the big bucks for. Thank you, Jesus, for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment