Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Meager Monday

It might have been a meager day, but it was not without some training. I did not swim. Due to ongoing JSS in both shoulders, I let them and my whole body rest Monday morning. Then I had my long day at work.

After work, I went to Plate City. Since I was also suffering from JKS in my left knee, I decided to attempt a run on the treadmill instead of risking a failure on the road. The knee did not hurt when I shuffled on the treadmill. Praise God.

I did my push workout, or a push workout. Not only that, but I worked on the speedbag, did a set on the skierg, and finished up with some battle ropes. Yeah, I worked the aerobic enzymes in my upper body muscle cells. 

I totalled 2.02 on the mill. On the weights, I did not go very heavy. In fact, I didn't go heavy at all. That's because of the JSS. But I was out there, and I was working. Maybe that is why they call it working out. Furthermore, I enjoyed myself, spent time with my partner Pee Wee, and watched some Paul Finebaum. Life is good. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment