Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Three Attempts

Tuesday morning, I got up and went to the pool. I did not have a good swim, however, due to JSS (Janky Shoulder Syndrome) in both shoulders. The left one was a bit better, but the right one, although it wasn't painful, didn't feel right so I stopped after only 200 yards. Is that even a swim? you ask. Well, I am writing it down in my journal. I figured better sorry than safe. I have had enough trouble that I figured it's time to stop hurting myself. It's time to start rebuilding, to get ready for the Senior Olympics, the State Games, and the big DFM fundraiser in 2023.

After work I went out for roadwork and shuffled 3.08 miles. Then at Plate City, I did a pull workout that included speed bag play and 2:15 on the Skierg. Oh, and some battle ropes were thrown on there too. In fact, it was a circuit of Swim Pull, speed bag, Skierg, speed bag, and battle ropes. So why the double on the speed bag. It was active recovery. Between the bouts of the higher intensity stuff, I recovered some on the bag while the muscles still had to work a bit. Sould be good for endurance.

So that was an attempt at three workouts. Thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment