Sunday, October 30, 2022

Saturday

Yeah, I slept in. Then I began to face the day with cats, hot coffee, and some light blogging. I wrote about my Friday adventure which only wetted my appetite for some more hill running. Now I am thinking of doing some 10+ milers in the hills like I used to do instead of just running up and down a single hill. In the past, I parked at Hodge Ski Lodge and had a number of routes to run. I am thinking now of parking at Centerville Church, which will afford me a bathroom. I can run some of my old routes but from a different starting and stopping place.

Saturday, I went to Plate City around mid-afternoon, when the Georgia/Florida game came on. The rain poured, and I thought how blessed I am to now have a roof over my head so I can keep working out despite the weather. There was a time, two and a half years ago, when I did not have that.

I did it all: run, push, pull, and some legs. On the treadmill, I totalled 2.81 miles as I usually do, warming up and doing short runs between sets. I had a good time, worked my body thoroughly, and enjoyed the ball game. Pee Wee was also happy. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment