Monday, December 19, 2022

12/12 - 12/18

It was a good week. Starting Monday, I was in the pool early and swam 1,600 yards. In addition to that, I ran 3.13 miles. Once more, I swam early Tuesday-- 1,800 yards-- had lunch with Big T and the American Cooner in Flowood, and came home to run 2.88 miles on the treadmill and lift weights. That was one full day.

I hit 2,000 in the pool Wednesday for the first time in probably three months. At the gym, I ran 2.83, skiergged 3:15, and lifted weights.

Thursday, I swam 2,200, shuffled 2.55 on the treadmill, and did some light weight lifting. Not only that, but I went 4:00 on the skierg.

Friday, I lifted heavy and ran 1.51 on the dreadmill. All of that was after 2,400 in the pool. Saturday was the half marathon in Grenada. I plan to write a post on that sometimes this week. And you know what Sunday was: rest. 

For the week, I

  swam 9,138 meters,
  skiergged 7:15 minutes,
  lifted weights five times, and
  ran 26.1 miles

That was not too bad. I do, however, need some big miles on the road this week. And the coldest weather of the year is scheduled to hit just in time to complicate my training. I mean, how am I supposed to do a long run if it is so cold my water will freeze? I've been contemplating that. I have an idea or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment