Wednesday, December 21, 2022

That's Real Right There

It's 6:36 and I am not at the pool. Maybe this blog post will tell you why. First, I saw the 6:00 o'clock crew Tuesday morning. Tyler and I were to meet at 6:30. I got in and stretched until 6:40. Big T is usually three minutes late. I started swimming when he was ten minutes late. To make a short story long, he did not show up. Later he texted and said his alarm did not go off. I swam

  2,250
  2 X 25 no breath
  1 X 50 one breath per 25
  250 back
  total: 2,500 yards

That's real training right there, I don't care who you are.

By early afternoon, I went out for a run despite the fact that it still looked like rain. While I shuffled along, the sky slowly cleared, and I stayed out there for 9.16 miles. That's a real run right there.

Yes, I rested a bit and then went to Plate City. I would tell you more about that, but my computer has been going bonky and I can't take it. I will break something if I keep typing. My curser is one place and my text is someplace else and I keep losing text. Yes, I rebooted after I pitched a few fits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment