Friday, December 2, 2022

Friends, Cats, and a New Mug

For the second day in a row, I didn't do much. But I did do something. A couple of somethings. Tyler cancelled on the pool, but I went alone and did a straight swim. I went 1,300, which is pretty much all I can do and still get to work on time. Then at school, we had a good day. We had our faculty/staff Christmas luncheon and dirty Santa party. It was nice, and I got a good gift: some candy, coffee, and a mug that I am drinking coffee out of now. I had to steal it from BK, but the good thing is, I think everyone was happy with what they wound up with.

Even though I did full body Tuesday, I decided to workout again Thursday evening. I did full upper body. Usually, I space weight workouts 72 hours apart for the same muscle group. But hey, I'm bad like that. I can handle it. I ran on the treadmill and hung out with Pee Wee. It was chilly but cozy out there. I had fun to top off a nice, full day.

Now we are down to one more week. During the break, I plan to do lots of training, lots of cat petting, and lots of coffee drinking. I want to go back and see my aunt again, and drive down and get up with Charlie Turner and Lynn Watts. That should be something special. Thank you, Jesus. Life is good with friends, cats, and a new mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment