Thursday, December 1, 2022

Violent Cats

I'm taking it kind of easy this week. I swam again Wednesday morning. My shoulder is better. It has not been popping as much or as loud. It was popping so loud that people nearby would turn around and look when I moved and my shoulder sounding like a large stick breaking. That loosness apparently happened when I took that fall on Friday while I was out on a long run. I fell down and landed hard on my right shoulder. I have re-aggrivated it a couple of times since, but now it seems that I am on the mend. I swam 1,250 straight with some multi-pacing and backstroke interspersed. 

Since I hit all body parts Tuesday afternoon, I did not go to Plate City Wednesday. I did go for a short, easy run of 2.45 miles. After I went to bed, I had three of the cats all over me. It was great. Until they became violent with each other. Then, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment