Monday, March 20, 2023

3/13 - 3/19

Last week was a good one on the training front. It was a good one on the being alive front. It was a good one on the family front. Let me tell you about it.

Monday I swam 3,350 yards. Not only that, but I ran 6.4 miles. In addition, I lifted weights at the City. Way to go, Zane, that's a good start.

The next day I swam 3,400 yards, ran 8.65 miles, and lifted more weights. Yeah, I'm bad like that.

Wednesday, I swam 3,350 yards, shuffled 2.4 miles on the treadmill, and did leg work at Plate City.

I did not make it to the gym Thursday. I did make it to the pool for 3,350 yards and out on the road for 5.8 miles.

Friday was straight swim day. I did 3,800 yards and another 3.05 miles on the treadmill. At the gym, I hit both push and pull.

Saturday was shopping with the girls. I did do a parking lot shuffle of 1.4 miles.

For the week, I

lifted weights four times,
Echo biked 1:00 minute,
ran 27.7 miles, and
swam 15,766 meters

I was especially proud of that 9.8 miles of swimming. That was good training, and I can tell that I am coming around in the pool. Now if I can just beat that this week, I will really be getting in shape. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment