Thursday, March 9, 2023

Three Things

Wednesday was my second long day of the week. I have been having an auditor sit in on my Old Testament course. I hate to admit it, but that has made me do a lot more preparation for class. I want it to be worth her while. She asked me if she could bring some friends. I said, "Heck yeah." 

I was washed out when I left campus and went home to rest. I hung out with Baby Kitty. CC has not been coming into the bedroom with me. What is my sin? I can't figure it out. She is affectionate in the rest of the house, but she has not been hanging out with me for about two months now. This hurts my heart. When I pet her in the rest of the house, she acts love starved. Keeping these cats loved up is a bigger job than I can handle.

I met Vicki at the pool about 5:00 p.m. We swam 

  550
  12X 50 @ 1:30 (the first three were decline 1 - 3)
  250 medium paddles
  6 X 25 no breath
  550
  4 X 50 back with small paddles
  100 easy
  total: 2,400 yards

That was pretty good training. When I got home, I thought I might run on the treadmill. But Penny had supper within minutes so I took another night easy on the legs. They, and my feet, are still recovering from Saturday. Today, however, I will run.

Next week is Spring Break. What to do? Three things: train, train, and train. Added to that are cats, cats, and cats. In addition is coffee, coffee, and coffee. I might even spend some time with my wife. Just kidding. Penny and I will do something. If I can get my training done in time. We will probably eat, eat, and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment