Tuesday, March 7, 2023

After 50K

How did you feel? 

Better than expected except for my feet. They are still sore, and I am walking gingerly. I did not run although I had planned to. Time got away from me.

How did that happen?

My latest Titan Fitness purchase came in. Plus Mondays I work late, remember? I thought I'd put the box around in the back so I could put it together later. Then I decided to unpack it. After that, I thought it would be a good idea to get just a couple of pieces bolted up. Well, I bet you can guess how this went. Yep, I kept doing one more thing until I put it all together. Then I played with it some and by then it was after 5:00. I got into the pool about 5:30 and swam

  1,500 
  12 X 50 @ 1:30 (using that new pace clock),
  200 medium paddles
  2 X 25 no breath
  50 back with small paddles

So, did you lift after you went home?

No. I ate supper and then began preparing for Wednesday's classes.

You mean Tuesday's?

No. I have Tuesday covered. Wednesday will be a big day with two lecture classes, one literature class, and one writing class. 

OK. So what about today?

I hope to lift a lot and play with that machine. And I really want to take a short  run. My feet might not allow it, however, but I'll take a shot at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment