Tuesday, November 6, 2018

10/29 - 11/4

Last week was almost like the old days. I ran, swam, walked, and lifted the most I have this whole year. This week looks like it will be difficult because we have to keep a lot of hours at work because of registration. Sigh.

Monday I lifted and shuffled. Tuesday, I did a 2,800 yard straight swim, lifted weights, and did a 2.13 of running. Wednesday I was back at the pool for 3,600 yards, 2.03 miles of running, but no lifting.

Thursday, I swam 4,300 yards, did not run because I was resting for Saturday, and lifted more weights. Friday I only lifted some weights.

Saturday, I ran my 2nd 5K of the year with Trevor. After I got home and took a mice nap, I went to the pool for a 3,150 yard straight swim.

Sunday we went to Oxford for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi. Because of the weather, the walk was held in thee Tad Smith Coliseum. The walkers only did two laps and stopped, Gerry Johnson and I went outside and walked some more. For the day, I go 1.11 miles.

For the week, I

ran 9.28,
walked 5.86,
swam, 12,676 meters, and 
lifted weights four time. That is a pretty good week. If I can start topping that each seven days, I will lose some real weight and get back into good shape. If. But thannsk be to God for a real Beetsdown training week. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment