Saturday, November 24, 2018

Day Two

Day Two was another Beetsdown. I ran in the morning, swam in the early afternoon, and lifted in the evening. A nice full day. Though in coffee and cats, and it was one for the ages. First, my shuffle was not fun because, though I failed to mention it in yesterday's post, I did squats after the Monday run and was sore before sundown. Tuesday, I drove to Wade Road so no one would see me shuffle along in pain, which is what I did. The pace was snail like and I only did 2.26. Then I went home and hung out with CC ans studied for Sunday morning. 

After lunch I went to the pool and swam 3,850 yards straight in 1:10:34 which is 1:49 per 100. You know what came next. Home for nutrition, rest, and cats. Trevor made it to Plate City around 5:30 and on the bench I pressed

12 X 95
13 X 115
13 X 120
13 X 125
14 X 125
13 X 125
4 X 130

I am going through a buildup focusing on reps. I just want to experiment and see how this effects my strength. While walking around the backyard, my knee hit me twice. By hit me, I mean it felt like I had a little man inside trying to cut himself out with a knife. All in all, it was a God-blessed Randy Beetsdown day. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment