Monday, November 12, 2018

11/5 -11/11

I made the best of a difficult week. Forced to work like I had a regular job, my numbers were down. I did manage to shuffle for a few more miles than I have been. But I only got into the water once, and only lifted thrice. Weather had some impact on that along with other things. But I did the best I could in having a Randy Beetsdown week. 

Monday I lifted weights and shuffled for 3.24 miles. That was my longest of the comeback and made me feel really hopeful.

Tuesday I shuffled for 2.1 and did some walking. Wednesday I lifted and then went out and broke my shuffle record with a 4.1 mile run. Now I know the legs are coming around. 

Thursday I lifted and did my only swim, 3,350 yards straight in 1:03:06 which comes out to a 1:52 per 100 yard pace. Not good.

Friday, Penny and I went to Jackson but before we did I shuffled 1.65 miles. In Jackson, I purchased four 25-pound Olympic Plates for the gym, and Sunday I saw another listing on Facebook for some Olympic weights for sale and drove to Yazoo City after church and got them also. Plate City is loaded. Now to just keep lifting.

For the week, I

ran - 11.09 miles,
lifted weights three times,
walked 5.86 miles, and

swam 3,061 meters.

At least I pushed it up in one area. This week, I hope to push it up in all areas. And then there is next week, Thanksgiving week. I hope to smash myself then and make a big leap in smashing Randy Beets. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment