Thursday, November 1, 2018

Wednesday Beetsdown

Wednesday was more Beetsdown training. Trevor and I did a short run of 2.03 miles on dirt. He had some parent stuff to do so there was no Plate City work. What that meant, however, was that I had plenty of time for the pool. At the indoor pool the water was all the way down to 83. I have gotten so spoiled that 83 now feels cold. Wow. I used to still be swimming outdoors this time of year. I swam

1,100
20 X 100 @ 2:00 as
   8 swim
   4 with small paddles
   4 with medium paddles
   4 with large paddles
400 easy
4 X 25 with forearm paddles
total: 3,600 yards = 3,290 meters.

Now it is Thursday and T-man and I are supposed to hit Plate City for a big one. Maybe I can sneak in an easy mile or so of shuffling. We are running the Vardeman 5K Saturday. It is a little dull to be aiming just to finish, but it is still glorious to be able to run at all. Thank you, Jesus and give more Beetsdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment