Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Tuesday

The week is shaping up the be a bust compared to the last one. Friday had been planned out by my wife, and Saturday is going to be taken up by a trip to Tuscaloosa to see Mississippi State play Alabama. Those are my two big training days knocked out. Not to mention that my yard needs mowing and my house needs painting. Then there is the fact that this is butt kicking week. We have registration and have to be in our office like a regular job. That knocks swimming out. all that, I need some rest. I really do tire of going all the time. I want to stay at home.

Monday was a pretty good day with a weight session and a run, the longest of my comeback. Right now it is raining dogs and hyenas. Maybe that is a good think because although it might knock us out of a gym workout, if that happens, I will go to the pool and pound the water like I'm mad at it.

Yesterday, all I got done was a run. Trevor texted that he was out so I put on my shoes and headed out the door. I wanted to swim, but with the end of the week taken away, I knew I needed to keep the comeback rolling. My knees felt gimpy so I didn't do anything like I wanted. I walked and shuffled slowly for a total of 3.1 miles. Not much but I am ahead of last week.

Anyway, all  I can do is all I can do. I hope it rains all day and I am forced to the pool. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment