Thursday, November 22, 2018

11/12 - 11/18

Since I have already written about each day of this week, I will keep this short and sweet. For the week, I 

swam 15, 583 meters,
walked 2.8 miles,
lifted weights 3 times, and 
ran 14.51 miles.

That is training. A note on the swimming numbers. Right now I am swimming short course yards, but I always convert to meters for the purpose of record keeping. For me, it makes little sense to have tow numbers at the end of the year: one for yards and another for meters. With the shoulder almost well, and a heated pool less than a mile from home, the swimming is coming along well. I still have not regained my speed. My times for 50s and 100s are much slower than they used to be. Would they drop if I went to DSU and swam against my old pals? I may drive over soon and find out.

Thank you, Jesus for good health and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment