Monday, August 30, 2021

HOD 5

HOD was a better week than HOD 4 in some ways. I swam more meters and ran more miles. I lifted fewer times, and somehow I did not use the New Swim Machine at all.

Monday I got up early and ran 5.1 miles. At the pool, I swam 3,500 yards and had a good session at the gym.

Tuesday I did not run. That is my really long day at work. I swam 3,650 yards. I did not run. I did not lift.

Wednesday I swam 3,600 yards and ran 2.63 meters. Also, I lifted weights thinking about the next Heart O' Dixie Triathlon. Everything I am doing is to swim faster then.

Thursday, I forgot everything I thought about Wednesday. After work, I got home and got comfortable. I have a night class on Thursday so it I don't train in the afternoon, I don't train. I didn't train.

Friday I went to the big pool for the first time of the week. I swam 4,300 straight in 1:07:50. Also I saw John for the first time in two weeks. I was actually happy to see him. Later in the day, I took a bicycle ride out Highway 17. The ride was only ten miles, but it was nice. I met the new highway patrol troop leader in Greenwood, Ricky Dean. He seems like a nice guy, and I gave him a one year's free membership to Plate City Gym.

Saturday was a solid day. I only swam 1,600 yards in the little pool. I ran in the peak of the heat for 4.37 miles. After that I went to the old house and moved a set of books. Then at Plate City I hit it hard.

For the week, I

  swam 15,587 meters,
  ran 12.1 miles, 
  cycled ten miles, and
  lifted three times.

That was a pretty good week except I did not use the New Swim Machine. I genuinely forgot several day. Saturday, Penny came home with supper, and I tapped out and went in just before I was to use the machine.

It was still a good week. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment