Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Second Day Back at Work

My second day back at work was even less productive than the first. I went to the pool and did 2,000 straight. After the first 1,000, I swam each 50 going south fast, and each 50 going north easy. I did that for 800 and then finished with an easy 200. 

Work was slow. I got a couple of courses published in Canvas and did some mental planning. The only thing keeping me from being excited about the semester is the electronic textbook we are supposed to use. I like paper. Paper works. Computers always fail you at some point, and I usually fail them at several points.

After work, I went to Plate City and also pulled out the lawn mower. After cranking it several times, the repaired pull cord messed up beyond my ability to use it. I NEED TO MOW!!! At the gym, I pulled

20 X 40
12 X 65
10 X 70
  9 X 75
  8 X 76

I did a bunch of reverse flys, chins, face pulls, and Swim Pulls. Oh yeah, I went 3:10 on the New Swim Machine. I did not run. When I was through with all of that, my energy and drive were gone, the lawnmower having taken much of it. Thank you, Jesus, anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment