Thursday, August 26, 2021

Wednesday

I think know I skipped writing about Tuesday. It was a long day at work. Wednesday, I swam, ran, and lifted. Yeah, I did all three. It went like this.

First, after work I went to the pool and started swimming at about 3:30. I went 3,000 straight for the long warmup I am so fond of. Then I did the brick kick followed by 350 with medium paddles. After that, I did some more paddle swimming and finished with 3,600 yards or 3,290 meters. I am shooting for 20,000 total this week.

Back home, I went out for a shuffle. It was hot, and I only went 2.63 miles, but it was a run and it was done. I did not tarry long before making my way to Plate City. Since I missed lifting Tuesday, I was due for legs and pull. On the new chest-supported row machine, I did 

  21 X 40
  10 X 65
    9 X 70
    8 X 75
    6 X 80

I also performed a bunch of reverse flys with bands, some chinups for more reps and more weight than last week, and a bit of leg work. I only did a warmup set on squats then did a 10 X 180 on the Yoke squat. I swapped the 22 pound plates on it for some 25s. I had had enough by then and packed it in. Only after my nutrition did I realize that I had forgotten to do the NSM. Sigh. That makes every day this week. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment