Tuesday, March 29, 2022

The Bicycle Buildup Has Begun

Monday started another week of training. Tyler and I met at Plate City and did heavy bench presses and the seated dip. Not only that, but we did our swim circuit of battle ropes, Swim Pulls, the Skierg, and the swim cords. I have no doubt that this is contributing to our pool fitness.

After a long day at work, I only shuffled 1.26 miles. Why? I have a physical issue going on that I don't want to mention. I did some running. Then I went back to Plate City for 31:37 on the stationary bicycle. The buildup on the bike for the Quadrathon has begun.

At the pool, Tyler and I swam

1,400 26:30
5 X 50 @ WIFL
50 easy back 
850 for time 13:50
50 easy back 
4 X 50 breast
400 cool down
total: 3,200 yards

That was a good practice. The 850 hurt, but that is the purpose. The triceps were screaming for a long time. That means the set is doing you some good.

So that makes another strong day of training in the books, in the bank. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment