Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Up a Little

Tyler and I did our first of our three ramp ups for the Crazy Man Quadrathon. We did push at Plate City Gym and since my max was 15 pounds lower than it was two or three years ago when I last tested it, my weight went down. But it will go up next week. On our swim complex, we did the battle ropes, plus the Swim Pull, plus the Skierg, plus the swim cords. Tough.

It was monsoon raining all day and yes, I am missing my treadmill. Days like this are what God created treadmills for. Since I could not run at Plate City, I went to Twin Rivers and ran 3.21 miles. It is nice to have options even though I had rather just do everything at home. 

I met Tyler at the pool and we swam

2,400
18 X 50 @ 1:30
100 easy
total: 3,400 yards.

So it was a pretty good day, I was up a little from yesterday. If Viking were not this Saturday, I would have run longer. But letting the legs reset is necessary to keep the fat lady from beating me this weekend.

Thank you, Jesus, for all of Your blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment