Sunday, June 12, 2022

It's Over!

We did it. After two years, one month, and eleven days, we finally finished moving. Really, I am not kidding. Last week, I stopped living and moved and moved and moved. By the end of the week, I was in a foul mood. I got to preach a funeral Saturday. While I was doing that, our daughter and son-in-law came from Cleveland to help Penny with the last of the indoor stuff. When I came home in the late afternoon, we went back over to the old place and moved a few remaining boxes.

When Penny asked me how I felt, I told her I could not beleive it. I kept waiting, maybe I'm still waiting on something to happen. But we sold the house, closed the deal, deposited the check, and cancelled the insurance. It is over, but I only feel it a little bit. Next week, I plan to train like a man possessed.

What did I do last week. I'll save that for tomorrow's post. Saturday I did do a little. I stayed in bed with my Bible and prepared for the funeral until late morning. When I got home and we finished up at the old house, I went to Plate City and lifted for only the second time of the week. I did push, pull, and legs. Yeah, all of it. And I ran 1.15 miles on the treadmill, only my second run of the week. But, the moving is over now. Next week I train.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment