Wednesday, June 29, 2022

More Good Shooting

Well, my threats, vows, and plans to return to some good training are finally coming to pass. Monday, I did four workouts. Tuesday I did three. They went like this. First I took a longish run of 7.26 miles. The lower dew point made it not too bad for a longer run. In the afternoon, I visited Plate City Gym, which is one of my favorite places on earth. I did a pull workout, not a huge one but a little more substantial than Monday's pusher. During that time, Vicki came over, and I helped her fix a flat on her bicycle. That went OK, unlike Tyler's flats where we almost never got the tire off the rim.

Next up was the pool. I drove over with the idea of swimming outdoors, but it looked too busy over there to me. I went inside and saw Dr. Nause. We chatted a bit on why we do these things (swim and run). Once I started, I was still being cautious about my shoulder. I swam

  1,500 28:54 1:56
  350 back 7:59 2:17
  3 X 50 25/25 back/breast
  100 25/25 back/free
  total: 2,100 yards = 1,919 meters

I'm still not well, but that was a little bit better than yesterday. Thank you for that, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment