Wednesday, March 8, 2023

First

Tuesday was a day of firsts. At work, we had mock interviews for my Employment Readiness class. I had done that before but with only me as the interviewer. This time, for the first time, we had a committee to interview the students. I think it was a really good exercise as it had a real feel about it. 

Another first was at the pool. It was not an all-time first but the first time I did over ten 50s in a practice this year. I did twelve. That was good training but a little straining being alone in the pool. 

Then I did my first run since the 50K. It was a short, slow, and uncomfortable affair of 1.15 miles. My legs were not there but my feet were. Sore. My feet are still sore. They get 6% better each day. At least I shuffled some and am on the road back.

Finally, I did my first workout on Plate City's newest piece of equipment. Since I did not lift Monday, I did both push and pull. I worked up a circuit of

  external rotations
  lateral raises
  Swim Pull
  Overhead press machine
  Fly machine
  reverse flys

I did four rounds of that and then it was time to go inside. So I had a long and productive day. God was good to me and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment