Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Summary

Last week, my final seven days of freedom, I managed to pull off 30,345 meters of swimming, 67.18 miles of biking, 14.7 miles of running, 4.92 miles of walking, and one major session of weight lifting session. My weight has started trending downward and the thoughts of next year's birthday swim are as strong to me now as last year's birthday swim was to me last May. I doon't think my motivation will wane, at least not as long as the weather is warm. There are a lot of logistical and organizational issues to work out, but I have started that and everything I am doing physically now is towards the goal of next June's swim. 

To the right is a view from the water of my beloved pond. This is where I get in and out. Looks inviting, huh? I plan to spend as much time as possible here for the next couple of months. Maybe, I can adjust to the changes in weather and swim all year outdoors. If I can pull that off, my goals for next summer will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment