Thursday, August 30, 2012

Surprises

For someone who deliberately tries to fly under the radar at work, some pretty surprising things have been happening to me lately. First, I was named Faculty Liaison for The Greenwood Center. Next, I was notified yesterday that I am the Humanities Teacher of the Year at MDCC. What?!? Surprise doesn’t come close to describing my reaction.
It seems I have a John the Baptist, someone who has been promoting me, preaching my virtues, mentioning my name. I think I know who it is. I’m sure I do. I would fight a circle saw for this person.
Anyway, enough of that. This is a training blog and primarily that is what I will stick to. I did run, uh, shuffle yesterday. I’ve been taking Wednesdays off but I did an easy 1.51 miles before going to the pool at Twin Rivers. There I did
1,200
300 back kick/swim with fins
400 large paddles
600 medium paddles
800 small paddles
1,200
Total: 4,500 LCM
Thursday presents a problem. Isaac has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment