Monday, March 2, 2015

Restart

The week of 2/23 - 3/1 was not a big one, as far as training goes, but it was the beginning of a rebuild. I built to a small swimming peak before being forced to take some time off due to a swim meet and some inclement weather. That is OK if I don't have any other breaks, forced or otherwise, between now and the Challenge.

I only swam twice last week but they were decent ones. Thursday I did a mild 3,800 yards (3,473 meters) and Friday I achieved 4,500 yards (4,113 meters). Monday I went to Twin Rivers and lifted. Saturday I worked out at Plate City Gym.

What really set this week apart, however, was that I began a little shuffling. Wednesday I ran .7, Thursday it lasted 1.15, and Friday it was a whopping 1.3. As usual, Sunday was church and rest.

For the week, I

swam 7,586 meters
walked 5.86 and
ran 3.75 miles.

With the running, my weight finally stopped climbing and even dropped a little. It should go down more this week as hopefully I will both run and swim a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment