Thursday, December 8, 2022

A Full Day

After Tuesday's swim practice with the Forty-Lap Kid, I took it easy in the pool Wednesday morning. By easy, I mean I dialed the intensity down, but I went up in the volume department. I swam

  1,500
  4 X 50 back
  total: 1,700

That's a practice, and in between two sessions of intensity, it should move me down the fitness road a little bit. Two sessions? Yeah, I am assuming another tough practice Thursday morning.

After breakfast and blogging, I went out for a little shuffle going 5.3 miles. This weather is great. Finally, we are back to Mississippi winters. I began to doubt they would ever return.

I did some napping and school work after lunch. We never finish anymore. There is always something else to do. But, I do have some time. And for me, time is worth a lot more than money.

Around 4:00 p.m., I went to Plate City Gym. It was leg day/night. I did squats, standing and seated calf raises, leg extensions, and leg curls. To aid recovery, I took a protein shake immediately after the gym, then thirty minutes later ate an omelette. Thirty minutes after that, I drank a glass of milk. Protein in. I tried to get plenty of sleep, but I might have failed in that regard.

So it was a good day. I achieved three solid workouts, rested some, and spent time with Pee Wee and the cats. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment