Thursday, December 15, 2022

I Have Plans Yet

What I didn't tell you yesterday was that I went to Plate City after I arrived home from the sit down with the old buds, Charlie and Lynn. I did push and pull along with some treadmill running to bookend the swimming I did at the beginning of the day. So that was one full and enjoyable day.

Wednesday morning I hit the pool just a little bit harder than I have of late. I swam

  1,800
  4 X 25 no breath
  100 back
  total: 2,000 yards

CC is giving me the treatment again so Luvie has been hanging out with me. He needs some love and has been neglected for a long time due to CC's ways. She is too much. Often I don't have the emotional energy to deal with her. She wants me to woo her. She takes a lot of wooing, sometimes more than I have.

Since it rained all day and half the night Wednesday, I spent a good bit of time at the gym setting up Bob, watching sports TV about Mike Leach, and working out. I ran another 2.83 miles. Who is Bob? you ask. Punching Bob, the new addition to Plate City. I will make a little video and post it on my YouTube. I filled him with 150 pounds of sand. Yeehaa. Plate City is more gooder than ever. And I have plans yet. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment